Ms Yvette Chiang is definitely not a new face in the spa & wellness industry. As a veteran spa professional with over 20 years of experience, Yvette has created a niche for unique spa remedies, and specializes particularly in holistic women wellness care. She has developed a comprehensive range of pre and post-natal treatment therapies designed to help women maintain overall womb and ovary wellness, enhance the ability to conceive and to help women regain their pre-pregnancy physique and constitution after birth.
Yvette is today Group Senior R&D and Business Manager at Mary Chia Holdings, helping the lifestyle and wellness group to research and develop new treatment offerings.
- CIDESCO & Confederation Diploma
- COSMOPROF Diploma – Stage, Drama, Bridal
- ITEC Diploma – Massage, Physio & Anatomy
- Raworth College UK certification – Massage, Physio & Anatomy, Aromatherapy
- Stress Management Coach – Maternity Institutes, USA
- Baby Planner – Maternity Institutes, USA
- FHT Externial Accreditor for Singapore – Federation of Holistic Therapy, England
- Diploma in Naturopathy, UK
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose us?
- We use specially blended oil to massage and generate heat to keep the body warm for at least 12 hours.
- All our therapists are well-trained, FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapist) certified and experienced.
- We offer customized prenatal and postnatal programs to help individual mummies achieve their desired results.
Why should you receive massage during pregnancy?
Pregnancy is a time of massive change in a woman’s body: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. Hormonal shifts, metabolic, and structural changes occur in the physical body. A woman may experience mood swings and issues surrounding her self-image. The pregnant woman is likely to feel stress from all these changes. The effects of stress can be detrimental to pregnancy outcome. Studies of the effects of touch on the human pregnant body have shown to directly reduce these stressors.
What are the benefits of pre-natal massage?
- Increase blood and lymph circulation, thereby reducing edema (swelling)
- Relieve muscle spasms, cramps
- Increase endorphin levels
- Provide emotional support to assist in minimizing mood swings
- Reduce anxiety and depression
When can you receive massage?
Prenatal Massage is recommended for 5-8 months of pregnancy.
Postnatal & Home Visit Massage is recommended for
Normal Delivery: 4-5 days after delivery
Caesarian Delivery: 2 weeks- 1 month, subjected to gynae’s approval and condition of wound recovery
Premature Delivery: Same as normal or C-section depending on the type of delivery
What should you expect during your session?
Massage during pregnancy is often specific to the lower back, hips, legs, feet, upper back and neck, but tailored to the client’s needs. Although deep tissue techniques are never used during a pregnancy massage, a firm stroking massage can usually alleviate muscle pain and promote blood circulation.